Wednesday 23 June 2010

Sophie's book character


On Friday 18 June we had a book Character Day at our school. My character that I came as was Lotta out of Mr Galliano's Circus by Enid Blyton. I came as this character because she is in one of my favourite Enid Blyton books. Lotta is a cheeky little monkey and always pulls faces at her best friend Jimmy Brown. When the circus comes to town Jimmy Brown Lotta's best friend, joins the circus because Jumbo the circus elephant runs away! When Jimmy returns with the elephant Mr Galliano offers Jimmy and his family to stay in the circus and travel with them in a caravan. Jimmy's dad then becomes the circus Odd Job Man and Jimmy helps with the animals because they just adore him.

I had a great time at the book character parade because we got to go home as our character, I also loved Miss Buchanan's costume because she came as the white queen of Alice In Wonderland.

I think you should read this book because it is a really good book for you, if you like to find out about whats going to happen on the next page!

By Sophie-lee

0 comments: