Tuesday 1 June 2010

Basketball Field Day Fun


Yesterday a whole lot of Summerland students and I went to the Waitakere trust stadium to play basketball and I was number 7. At first I had a weird feeling in my stomach but when the games began I started to feel better. The first game we played we were against Western Heights and we won! In all the games we had we won 2, lost 1 and drew 1. I had a great day and I bet everybody else did. Now basketball is one of my favourite sports because even though it was my first time I loved it.



By JD

2 comments:

Heymilly said...

It sounds like you had an awesome day at basketball! I think it's brilliant that you tried something new, even though you felt a bit nervous. Now you have a new sport to play! Miss Signal

Anonymous said...

I bet that you guys had allot of fun.